- Our client are one of the worlds leading Wine & Spirits groups
- Reporting directly into leadership
- Integral part of driving their SEA business
Working with one of the worlds leading Wine & Spirits groups.
In a fast-paced, start-up environment, the candidate will work the regional commercial team, playing an active role from planning to executing the local plans for various channels.
- Supporting the regional trade marketing team in developing the local marketing plan based on market and channel needs, in consistent with the global and APAC marketing objectives and brand guidelines
- Implementation of marketing activities mainly POS visibility projects through seamless co-ordination with the regional team, clients and vendors
- Assist in budget management to ensure efficient spending in line with marketing objectives
- Conduct regular market analysis on competitors
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in trade marketing preferably in the Wine & Spirits industries and/ or consumer
- Proven strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Self-motivated and being proactive in a start-up environment
- SAP experience is preferred
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496