This Privacy Statement applies to all users, visitors, clients and candidates resident in Singapore and sets out how and why we collect, store, use, transfer and disclose your personal information and how you may access your personal information and correct it offline and also on our website www.space-exec.com (our site).
Space Executive Pte Ltd values the importance of handling personal data professionally and discreetly and we are committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) and all other relevant laws.
By using our services and our site, and/or sending us any personal information, you are deemed to have read and accepted this Privacy Statement.
COLLECTION, STORAGE, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Collection of Information Online
Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. We collect non-personally identifying information to better understand how our visitors use our site. The information collected will also help us troubleshoot problems, analyse our resources and improve our services and/or products. There is nothing in that kind of information that could enable anyone to identify who you are.
We also collect potentially personal information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged-in users. We only disclose logged in user IP addresses under the same circumstances that we use and disclose personal information as described below in this Privacy Statement.
Collection of personal information
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- when you, or a third-party, contacts us independently of our site, such as by email, phone or in person;
- when you visit and interact with our site and related software (including any mobile applications);
- when you engage in transactions with us, whether online or offline;
- when you sign up as a client or candidate;
- through cookies and other technologies that allow us to give you a better experience on our site; and
- when you contact us via our site or sign up for any newsletter/mailing list.
In each case, we collect such personal information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of your interaction with us. We do not disclose personal information other than as described below in this Privacy Statement.
You may refuse to supply personal information, however this may prevent you from engaging in certain activities and we may not be able to provide our services or assistance to you or on your behalf.
You must not provide us with the personal information about another person unless you have first obtained that person's prior consent to do so and you have told them their personal information will be handled in accordance with this Privacy Statement (including where to find it).
By submitting your personal data to us, you consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of such data for any of the purposes below:
- to carry out our obligations and to provide you with agreed services and more particularly to:
- to inform you of and provide information on available or future job opportunities;
- inform you of and provide information on available or future candidates;
- keep you updated during the provision of our services on our progress and obtain your feedback and input
- to provide you with information on industry news and updates;
- to market our services or improve our customer service; and
- to establish, maintain and administer your account;
- for quality assurance and training purposes;
From time to time we may use the personal information we collect from you to identify particular services and/or products that we believe may be of interest to you. We may then contact you to let you know about these services and/or products, new features and how they may benefit you, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with us and our services and/or products.
Direct marketing from us generally takes the form of an electronic marketing email. Where we use your personal information to send you marketing information by email, SMS, MMS or other electronic means we may do so with your express or deemed consent. Every directly addressed marketing contact sent or made by us will include a means by which you may unsubscribe (or opt-out) of receiving further marketing information. Additionally, you may instruct us at any time to remove any previous consent you provided to receive marketing communications from us.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to other entities or individuals for the Purposes including but not limited to:
- our employees, trusted third parties and other people we work with to provide our services to you;
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide a service such as (but not limited to) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, payment processing and insurers;
- any third-party partners or entities with whom we have a commercial relationship and who have undertaken to maintain levels of data privacy at least as thorough as our own;
- any related entity of ours;
- prospective sellers or buyers of our business or assets;
- any applicable or relevant regulator or third party for the purpose of legislative or contractual compliance and/or reporting or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our property or rights, those of third parties or the public at large; or
- other entities or individuals, provided you have given your consent.
We will not disclose your personal data to any client or candidate (as applicable) unless we have your prior consent.
We will not provide your personal data to third parties for direct marketing or other unrelated purposes without your consent.
In the course of any of your job applications, you acknowledge that we (or the prospective employer or any third party they may engage) may conduct background checks and/or collect other information about you from other sources, such as third party referees, and the information we collect will also be stored and handled in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Protection of personal data
Space Executive Pte Ltd takes necessary measures to keep personal data secure, accurate and up to date. Personal data collected by Space Executive Pte Ltd is stored securely in our in-house database that can only be accessed by our authorized employees and is not accessible by the public.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
Although we aim to create a safe, secure environment by trying to limit access to the site to legitimate users, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised parties will not gain access. In particular, you acknowledge and agree that the Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, while we seek to protect your personal data, Space Executive Pte Ltd cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
Where we have links to websites outside Space Executive Pte Ltd, we cannot ensure that your privacy will be protected in accordance with this Statement. We have no control over, and are not responsible, nor liable for, the content, privacy practices or website terms of such websites or any information you provide to them. You should read the privacy Statement of these third parties to find out how they handle your personal information when you visit their websites.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly exclude any liability arising from any unauthorised access to your personal information.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account by anyone else or any other breach of security.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we also rely on you to advise us of any changes to your personal information.
It is our Statement to retain your personal information indefinitely, provide we have not received an indication of objection from you or a request to remove it. To provide any updates on your Personal Data or to request that we delete your personal data, please contacting our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Transfer outside Singapore
We will not transfer any personal data to a country or territory outside Singapore except in accordance with the requirements prescribed under the PDPA to ensure that organisations provide a standard of protection to the personal data transferred that is comparable to the protection under the PDPA and this Privacy Statement.
We do or may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
If we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or in the event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge and agree that if such transfers occur, that any acquirer of our business may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this Privacy Statement.
Our Privacy Statement is updated and any changes in this Statement will be uploaded to our website.
By accessing our website, you hereby consent to our Privacy Statement and agree to its terms.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
For the purposes of the PDPA the relevant legal entity is Space Executive Pte. Ltd. Please direct any enquiries, suggestions or complaints to our Data Protection Office at:
Data Protection Officer
168 Robinson Road
#12-01 Capital Tower Singapore 068912
+65 6221 4684
firstname.lastname@example.org (please include PDPA in the subject line)