- Attractive remuneration
- Critical member of the team expanding and managing the portfolio of private investments
- Critical leadership role, engaging with portfolio companies on business building, strategy and innovation, capital allocation and general management
My client, a leading Singaporean investment management group that invests in industry-leading businesses in healthcare, financial services and aerospace, are seeking an Senior Vice President for M&A.
You will work closely with the leadership team on Strategy and investment analysis, and you will engage with portfolio companies on business building, strategy and innovation, capital allocation and general management.
- Engage the management teams of our portfolio companies to evaluate business performance, assess strategy, value creation, and monitor the competitive landscape
- Advise senior leadership on both new investment opportunities and exit plans for existing holdings
- Perform investment analysis, execute M&A transaction and oversee operational execution
- Lead project teams with associates, analysts, and advisors where required
- Produce quarterly performance packs that assess our businesses and present those packs to senior leadership
- Promote and implement good governance standards within our portfolio companies
- Build and maintain relationships with our external partners, such as investment banks and external consultants
- MBA professional with +15 years experience within an elite private equity group
- Exceptional relational skills, able to represent the company well when interacting with operating companies or other external parties
- Passion for financial markets, investments and business
- International business background and global network, able to work easily across cultures and geographies
- Strong strategic, commercial and financial acumen with decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work at speed, and multi-task
- Meticulous attention to detail and numbers
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496