- HQ environment
- Established team
- Exciting and fast paced environment
Our client, a leading technology and internet company with regional operations, is looking to fill a Senior Legal Counsel or Legal Counsel role (depending on the candidates’ year experience).
Reporting into the Head of Legal responsible for Singapore operations, the successful candidate will be given the opportunities to be exposed to a broad range of legal and compliance work which include drafting and reviewing of commercial contracts (partnership agreement, marketing, technology agreements, IP/licensing agreements; etc), advisory on general corporate commercial matters relevant to day to day operational matters and liaison with regulatory bodies.
You are LLB/LLM qualified and called to the Singapore Bar (2-6 PQE). Experience in private practice with a top tier law firm will be well regarded. Good experience in TMT/M&A/IP practices will be preferred. Interest in the technology/internet/e-commerce economy would a must. This is a good opportunity for young lawyers looking to transit in-house to get greater commercial exposure. Chinese skills a plus (due to need to liaise with stakeholders in mainland China)
- Drafting and reviewing of commercial contracts
- Advise on general corporate commercial matters
- Ensure group wide compliance policies are implemented and followed through
- Advise on regulatory and licensing requirements
- Conduct legal research
- Advise, structure and implement relevant product solutions in the internet/e-commerce related space
- Keep abreast of development in the legal and regulatory environment of internet/e-commerce economy
- Bar qualification (min 2 PQE)
- TMT/M&A/IP Practice experience gained from top tier law firms
- Keen interest to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with frontier topics in Technology
- Commercial and solutions driven
- Mature, independent and hands on
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749