Working with a super high growth company that is looking to expand its presence across the UK markets selling QR code/payments technology into the hospitality sector. The company has recently had a Seed funding round of $100m and is now looking to use that investment to become the markets leaders in the QR code payments space.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Director with a strong background in and passion for the hospitality industry, who will help get QR codes on all tables in the UK. This role will be extremely strategic as you will be responsible for building the commercial strategy and leading the sales teams that will help the business expand its presence across the UK.
The ideal candidate will be someone that has worked for a high growth start up, has experience of building a sales team in the FoodTech or FinTech space, has a strong global network, experienced in C-level engagement and is entrepreneurial in their approach.
The role reports directly to the UK General Manager.
- Build the strategy and playbooks to address both the Enterprise, high value regional chains and the SMB segments
- Work closely with the GM UK and Leadership team to accelerate the UK business
- Hire, upskill and be a great leader to the SMB and Enterprise sales teams in place to ensure the business can move quickly and succeed at scale
- Be responsible for driving the companies exponential growth through identifying, engaging and closing the most strategic deals
- 15+ years of experience in a similar role in business development in the FoodTech or FinTech space and a strong global network, experienced in C-level engagement
- Strong network selling to large enterprise food chains
- Proven experience in building, leading, and scaling high performing teams in a high growth/scale-up company - hospitality industry is a plus
- An agile self-starter, who is comfortable with ambiguity and knows how to lead changes with his team
- Very strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills - someone who is very comfortable selling using data and financials, and who can think outside the box and imagine new business models