- Billion dollar company with offices globally.
- Works directly with the Head of Finance
- High visibility to senior stakeholders and the business.
Our client is a billion dollar business with extensive footprint in Asia and also includes offices in Europe and US.
They have extensive plans to grow their team in Singapore and is now looking for an interim CFO with proven track record in leading a team to join them.
- Working closely with the CEO as well the various fund heads to provide financial leadership analysis, strategic insights to make key business decisions.
- Support valuation, portfolio analytics and property level performance reporting for the various funds.
- Overseeing a team of over 50 people and growing in finance.
- Oversee financial operations, FP&A, allocation modelling, acquisitions and dispositions.
- Responsible for driving, designing and implementing large scale organization, process and technology changes.
- Relevant degree / proficient qualification with atleast 15+ years of experience preferably in Real estate , private equity fund industry or investment banking.
- Ability to work independently, strong interpersonal skills and be able to work in a matrix environment.
- Prior audit experience is an advantage
- Prior experience leading large teams
- Strong change and transformation experience is required
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496