- Attractive remuneration
- Play a critical and transformational role as part of the Leadership team
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
My client, a technology services company, are looking to hire an individual to lead the Business Intelligence and Analytics team that serves as a centralised reporting and analysis hub for the delivery of standardised reports and dashboards, commentaries, and analyses across APAC.
This role will champion the implementation and use of leveraging technology such as AI and machine learning across the organisation.
- Develop and utilize data-driven systems to drive business analytics projects.
- Lead in the understanding and evaluation of business requirements, and work with stakeholders, such as IT and the end stakeholders, to deliver them punctually and accurately via effective reports and dashboards.
- Lead in the design, creation, and maintenance of a reporting suite on key dimensions and metrics to support the business in a relevant and timely manner.
- Lead in the interpretation of reports and dashboards on emerging trends, anomalies, risks, and opportunities, and translate to actionable insights, commentaries, and presentations to aid decision making.
- Lead the initiative to leverage technology such as AI, machine learning, etc. to provide insightful analytics on a recurring basis.
- Provide leadership to a team of managers & analysts in Singapore, Australia and Philippines in their work and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in accounting, business finance, data science, statistics, business analytics, computer science, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to assess financial impact and opportunities highly regarded
- Strong technical and working knowledge in utilising business intelligence tools i.e. Power BI, Tableau, QlikSense etc.
- Extensive knowledge in data analysis and manipulation to a high level
- Highly analytical, strong abstract and numerical reasoning skills. Knowledge of data science would be added advantage
- Strong communication, influence and negotiation skills both internally and externally. Ability to liaise and build strong relationships across multiple stakeholders including business partners and IT
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749