- Team lead position
- Part of a growing JV business
- Exposure to the wider business in the region.
Our client is a well-established asset management which is a JV between 3 partners.
They are currently looking for a Deputy CFO, a brand new headcount created as part of their transformation initiatives
- Work with team managers to ensure financial reporting activities, month end close, cash monitoring and tax filings are maintained.
- Provide accounting advice on all technical accounting aspects.
- Actively part take in all M&A activities including due diligence and treasury.
- Lead a team and be responsible for their career development
- Actively take part in establishing controls & framework; lead the organization in their transformation journey
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or any other relevant degrees.
- Atleast 10 years of wholistic finance experience and know how of how the REIT business works.
- Qualified Accountant
- Prior experience working in a JV is required.
- Prior team lead experience (atleast 5-7 years)
- Experience driving change and finance transformation.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496