- Proven Structured Commodity Finance sector experience
- Excellent relationship management track record
- Working for a top-tier global bank
Working for a top-tier Global Financial Institution in Hong Kong, the main responsibilities of the Relationship Manager will include, but not limited to, building, maintaining and developing both new and existing commodity finance clients of the bank. The role will report directly to the head of SCF, with a key focus being both trade and structured products.
- Originate and market a wide range of Structured Commodity Finance focused products to both new and existing clients of the bank.
- Work closely with various business lines and partners across the bank in order to identify possible cross selling opportunities.
- Prepare detailed credit proposals and review relevant KYC reports and loan documentation. Manage and develop client relationships.
- Conduct thorough risk reports and annual reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Min 3-5 years working experience in a Relationship Manager role, ideally with a Global Financial Institution.
- Proven track record in the commodity finance sector.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Strong presentation skills and possess a sound financial, credit and analytical skill set.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.