- Regional role looking after South East Asia’s ad sales and partnerships
- Manage a portfolio across digital and traditional assets
- Competitive salary package with attractive benefits
My client is a global media and entertainment firm owning some of the most popular brands and content today. With over 300 million users worldwide, they have grown into a multimedia, multi-genre and multi-platform business today.
They are currently hiring for a seasoned and ambitious Regional Ad Sales Director to join their team and be responsible for driving ad sales and partnerships across South East Asia. You will lead the engagement and relationships with regional advertisers and agencies in order to maximise overall brand in the advertising marketplace.
You will also drive traditional and non-traditional revenues in and across their portfolio of content categories and platforms – linear, digital, owner and operated sites and integrated on-ground brand experiences.
- Develop a sales strategy for clients in Southeast Asia and implement the strategy to achieve your ad sales targets
- Identify and develop digital media relationships to increase advertising touchpoints and develop sustainable revenue growth in non-traditional formats
- Develop innovative and creative pitches and client solutions across platforms, meeting their needs and boost overall audience experience
- Manage local ad sales relationships in Singapore to secure opportunities and revenue
- Work closely with client services team, marketing team for trade marketing and PR optimization, and research teams to develop post campaign analysis and presentations
- Min. 8 years of experience in advertising sales, across several media platforms such as linear television, streaming television, digital, websites, social media etc.
- Experience working with local and regional advertisers and agencies in Southeast Asia
- Track record of success in growing sales revenue, market share and account-based activations
- Ability to execute against sales strategies and delivering revenue targets
- Confident, strong self-starter, team player and ambitious relationship builder
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.