Back to jobs
- Posted 11 August 2019
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
- Multi-Billion Dollar Asset Manager
- Excellent Career Growth Potential
- Multi-Asset class exposure
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar global asset manager who are expanding and development their Investment Team. Working closely with the CIO you will be responsible for multi-asset global portfolios.
- Develop quantitative models to support the management of Global and Asian assets.
- Major focus will be on asset allocation, derivative strategy, risk analysis and investment decisions
- Conduct standardized analysis and back-test the appropriate use of different proxy indexes based on macro and risk variables to support benchmark selection
- Develop, analyse and back test derivative overlay strategies to improve portfolio risk management.
- Develop quantitative investment tools or signals to aid in investment decisions
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Risk Manager of an Asset Manager
- Exposure to Multi-asset portfolio’s (especially Fixed Income and Equities)
- Experience in portfolio optimization and quantitative analysis
- Programming ability in R or Python and VBA
- Experience in Bloomberg and preferably in Aladdin
- Mandarin would be an advantage
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.