- Excellent career progression with a well reputed Financial Services company
- APAC role with senior reporting line
- Exposure and 25% travel to the US and Europe offices
Our client is a well-known name in the financial services sector, with significant presence in the United States and Europe (HQ). They have successful launched in APAC and are now looking for an IT project manager to work on a variety of roles across apac, relating to tech projects.
The role is end to end and will be working closely with tech teams as well as senior business stakeholders globally.
- Deliver solutions via projects that are on time, on budget, and in scope
- Create and manage projects with strong stakeholder alignment
- Drive close project collaboration across business, technology, and third-party teams
- Manage, support, and synthesize the work of project team members
- Create project plans, socialize them with stakeholders and keep them up-to-date
- Directly create appropriate technology artifacts in Enterprise Architect for managed projects
- Documentation of functional requirements as user stories & create test cases
- Work directly with a broad set of stakeholders, both internal and external (vendors), across APAC, Europe and the US
- Continuously monitor projects for potential risks and proactively keep all teams aligned
- Provide structured project management and status reporting to executive stakeholders
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Agile methodologies of project management
- Experience in gathering requirements, creating acceptance criteria and test cases
- Experience in creating Operating Platform Model diagrams and Activity diagrams
- Experience with multiple technologies and platforms
- Significant international exposure would be a strong plus
- Comfortable and adaptable to new technologies that fit to project needs
- Vendor management experience
- An independent, resourceful, self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Professional manner and a high energy level; ability to work independently and in a team.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496