- Multi-Billion Dollar Asset Manager
- Excellent Career Growth Potential
- Multi-Asset class exposure
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar global asset manager who are expanding and development their Investment Team. Working closely with the CIO you will be responsible for multi-asset global portfolios.
- Develop and produce detailed risk analysis of global multi asset portfolios
- Work closely with the CIO and internal investment teams to understand and model how portfolio risk changes over time and the impact of new strategies.
- Analyse and decompose multi-asset portfolio risk using Aladdin. Setup necessary automations to enhance risk management processes
- Analyse and back test derivative and factor overlay strategies to improve portfolio risk management
- Develop quantitative investment tools to improve the understanding and management of portfolio risks
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within Risk Manager of an Asset Manager
- Exposure to Multi-asset portfolio’s (especially Fixed Income and Equities)
- Experience in portfolio optimization and quantitative analysis
- Programming ability in R or Python and VBA
- Experience in Bloomberg and preferably in Aladdin
- Mandarin would be an advantage
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.