- Working with one of the worlds leading Hospitality & Lifestyle groups
- Integral part of the marketing division who will take charge of building brands within the groups F&B and Lifestyle business
- Become a thought leader in the F&B, Lifestyle and Retail industry
The Senior Marketing Manager is an integral part of the marketing division who will take charge of building brands within the groups F&B and Lifestyle business. This role reports directly into their Global Marketing Head to drive growth of the groups F&B and Lifestyle portfolio. They are looking for someone with a strong marketing and digital background with F&B and Lifestyle industry knowledge.
- Lead the planning and development of marketing initiatives for the portfolio which will include existing F&B and retail brands
- Run the marketing calendar and own it's implementation and performance tracking
- Plan and develop toolkits which cover digital (including social media) and communications including print
- Thought leadership in F&B, lifestyle and retail trends with competitive activity and innovation for the business
- Minimum 7+ years’ brand marketing experience in a matrix organization, preferably in a global F&B or retail business
- Strong understanding of marketing, communications, digital and partnerships with in-depth working knowledge of integrated marketing specific to social media and content marketing
- Ability to influence with proven stakeholder management is critical
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.