- Regional role
- Strong growth potential
- Fast-paced environment
Our client is a global fintech/blockchain company looking to strengthen Payments Operations team based in Singapore. You will be part of a fast-paced international team and have a unique opportunity to take big career leaps.
- You will be part of the broader Business Operations team responsible for driving payments and e-commerce initiatives across the group. These initiatives could range from process improvements to to strategic initiatives to system implementation and will enable key stakeholders to comply with the group objectives.
- Your role will also assist with identifying business information requirements, analyse the data and provide advisory on relevant solutions across various business metrics. In addition, you will need to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders of varied seniority to deliver critical business initiatives in a timely manner.
- A university degree at undergraduate level or equivalent
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in the payments, e-commerce, tech, fintech or financial services related industry will be considered
- Business level proficiency in both English and Mandarin as this role will require you to liaise with stakeholders who predominantly interact in either English or Mandarin
- Strong understanding of payments sector both in Singapore and the broader SEA/APAC region is essentia
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496