- Newly created role
- Top tier local/international law firm experience
- Interest in crypto/blockchain/digital assets
Our client, a global tier 1 crypto/digital asset company is looking to fill a newly Legal Counsel (3 to 5 PQE) role. This role sits with Group Legal in HQ and has a global scope.
- Reporting into the Global Head of Corporate Legal, the successful candidate will be advising on a broad range of corporate legal matters (excluding M&A) across multiple jurisdictions.
- Day to day scope will include but not limited to legal matters related to corporate restructuring, intercompany transactions, new entities, shares, liquidation and special projects.
- LLB/LLM qualified
- 3 to 6 PQE
- Top tier local/international law firm experience (Capital Markets and/or General Corporate Commercial Practice)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently
- Interest or actual experience in blockchain/digital assets/crypto industry would be a strong plus although not required
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496