- Newly created role
- Head role
- Highly visible role
Our client, an exciting FinTech company with strong backing from a global banking corporation is looking to fill a newly created Head of Legal & Compliance role.
Reporting into CEO, the successful candidate will be given the remit to advise on all Legal, Regulatory and Compliance matters across the business. As a portfolio company, there will be support and resources provided at the bank level as the legal & compliance function is being built out.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Bar (min 10 PQE). Candidates with experience in FinTech, payments, Consumer Banking will be very well regarded. Candidates straight from practice are welcomed to apply.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist on corporate secretarial matters to ensure all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Developing and maintaining contract templates
- Conduct relevant legal training for stakeholders
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 10 PQE
- In-house (FinTech/Payments/Consumer Banking) and law firm experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496