- Big geographical coverage (multiple regions)
- Highly visible role
- HQ environment
Our client, a global healthcare MNC is looking to fill a newly created specialist Employment Counsel (Senior Director) role.
Reporting into a matrixed structure, the successful candidate will be given the remit to advise on a broad range of complex Employment law matters across multiple geographical regions and jurisdictions.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Bar (Min 12 PQE). Candidates must be an Employment law specialist ideally with broad experience gained from both international law firms and MNCs (industry agnostic). Experience in advising on multiple jurisdictions (beyond APAC) will be very well-regarded.
- Play the role of a legal business partner to global HR and business stakeholders on all matters related to Employment Law
- Take lead in managing all Employment Law matters including but not limited to employment litigation, investigations, disciplinary proceedings, and others
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies on matters relevant to Employment Law
- Ensure compliance to Employment policies and regulatory requirements across all countries the company has operations in
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices within the Employment Law domains
- Keep abreast of latest development in Employment Law to ensure policies and framework are kept up to date and robust across all international markets
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 12 PQE
- In-house and law firm experience (Employment Law Practice)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496