- An emerging, consumer centric FinTech with a key focus in SEA
- This role is a brand new opportunity and highly confidential
- Excellent career growth
My client is an emerging, consumer centric FinTech with a key focus in South East Asia, and they are currently at the beginning stages of building out a product analytics team. In this role you will report to the CPO and will be tasked with launching the entire Product Analytics function from scratch, helping shape the product and better service the user base across S.E. Asia and globally.
- Drive the vision and roadmap of the Product Analytics team, including experimentation, AB testing, data science projections and more, working on everything from ML models to retention initiatives and user acquisition channels
- Work cross functionally across the entire organization (tech teams, business stakeholders, legal & compliance, etc)
- Act as a subject matter expert on the market and competitors, with a good understanding of the customer / user in Asia
- Leverage data to gather insights, drive vision, and act as a champion of a data led environment
- Anywhere from 8-15 years' in analytics/data science within a relevant domain: fintech (BNPL, lending, payments) or eCommerce (marketplaces, booking platforms etc)
- Prior experience hiring & leading teams of Product and Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, noSQL, databases, Python, data processing, warehousing and visualisation
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills
The team is based in Singapore therefore preference is for people who can work here, however the company is also open to remote workers (within manageable time zones)
This is a Director role and the budget is aligned to market standards. The successful candidate should be within range of 17-24k monthly, not inclusive of ESOPs/equity
In addition to local talent, oversees candidates are invited to apply and will be expected to work remotely (Singapore is also an option) until travel restrictions lift.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496