- Pioneering team
- Team expansion
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a blockchain consulting and services start-up in Singapore, focusing on the Ethereum and Ethereum Layer 2 ecosystem. They are looking for a Community Marketing Manager to join their expanding team, he/she will be reporting to the Head of Marketing.
- Drive community engagement and represent the brand to a fast-growing global blockchain community, through online events, podcast, referrals, daily interactions and more
- Strategise and design framework and incentives aimed at engaging community members in a fun and meaningful way such as Ambassador Programs, Workshops, Interviews etc.
- Formulate and execute strategies to grow the community by increasing followers on various social media channels
- Actively manage communication and conversations from channels such as Telegram and Discord
- Continually obtain feedback from the community, formulating a process that feedback can be channelled back to the management team for further action
- Min.3 years’ experience in managing communities. Experience across online network, gaming community or internet-based groups an advantage but not pre-requisite
- Ability to drive the growth of community and follower base.
- Ability to create content for communities
- Ability to draft complex ideas into digestible communication.
- Curiously passionate about Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, or the new technologies
- Strong language abilities in English and Chinese (May need to liaise with those Chinese speaking clients)
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be part of a pioneering team, increasing growth for clients as well as within the internal organization.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496