- Team expansion
- A pioneering role
- Excellent career growth
Our client, a leading online platform, are looking for an experienced Strategy Lead to join their expanding team in Singapore. In a newly created position, the Strategy Lead will be responsible for setting up, overseeing and scaling up the daily operations in APAC for a new business vertical. You will plan the launch of the exciting new business vertical and ensure operations efficiency in in process.
- Business unit owner across different categories for the new business vertical launch
- Execute optimal category strategy, pricing, promotion, range etc to expand sales and margin
- Build pricing strategy: ensure categories have optimal selection and competitive prices in market
- Work to develop new sourcing and extend range to ensure high quality, good value goods
- Work cross-functionally with local supply chain, operations and marketing to deliver strategic projects
- 9+ years in merchandising, category management or buying category or FMCG consulting experience
- Track record of working within grocery environment an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills
This is a great opportunity to be in a pioneering role with one of the fastest growing online verticals for a multi-national in APAC region.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496