Back to jobs
- A global technology company
- Attractive remuneration
- Great for career growth
- Expand existing footprint as well as drive new customer engagement with partners to land pilot deals and new referenceable logos.
- Understand strategic customers' current blockchain + data transformation footprint and set the long-term partner strategy to address and engage these accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, blockchain communities, MSPs and analysts to spur and influence technology adoption.
- Understand customer requirements on a business and technical level and how that maps back to our partners and communities.
- Develop and provide custom presentations on portfolio to solve their business problems.
- Own and drive selected partners in the assigned account(s) to close deals, joint pipeline closure together with partners, leveraging and localizing on corporate partner programs and enabling these local partners on best practices.
- Work closely with internal team to ensure qualify delivery from authorized partners and create attractive partner programs.
- Organizing and maintaining localized and partner documentation.
- Contribute to other business development and strategic initiatives.
- Develop, enable and grow partners, engage lead generation agencies to build awareness, demand generation, lead generation and grow the pipeline in Asia - this includes developing and executing your own growth plan.
- Acquiring, enabling and growing new partners across Asia.
- Joint demand and lead generation with leading CXO agencies, analysts, communities and MSP for enterprises blockchain.
- Developing existing relationships, cooperating with solution architects and developer teams to localize and productize enterprise grade, industry specific blockchain use cases.
- Work with various cross-functional teams to evangelize, build brand awareness, lead generation and closure of pipeline in the key markets in Asia (ASEAN, Hong Kong, S. Korea, Japan).
- Develop new and/or existing relationships with technology partners and service providers and bring them to the next level.
- 15 years in global technology company, have experience in landing new GTN strategies, lead generation campaigns, driving channel partners and closing new logos with these partners.
- Have adequate technical understanding and know how on Big Data, AI, IOT, Cloud and technical architecture.
- Direct partner experience in blockchain, big data, AI, IOT and cloud solutions and had directly drive such technology acceleration initiative in the region.
- Driven and strategic mindset with strong documentation and writing skills.
- Experience working with IP commercialization and working knowledge of blockchain, digital identity and asset management, smart contracts, NFT requirements preferred.
- University educational background as a minimum.
- Past work experience in enterprise blockchain technology, DLT, encryption, or distributed peer-to-peer systems.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496