My client is one of the most exciting Social Commerce startups based in Indonesia. They are looking to hire a critical member of their senior leadership team to serve as a Head of Finance & Strategy in Indonesia.
Reporting into the senior leadership team in a hands-on role, your responsibilities will include -
- Work closely with the founder to define corporate strategy and help develop roadmaps to execute the strategies defined across brand positioning, growth, competitive advantage, and overall corporate strategy
- Spearhead fundraising activities for the company, including direct pitches to investors, selection/ management of bankers/ vendors, direct ownership of process from start to finish
- Serve as a critical business partner to the CEO, Sales teams, and regional teams to drive improvements and look for new avenues of revenue generation across the business
- Define metrics for all teams/functions across the business, and drive the business towards achieving the targets
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Prior experience in a Corporate Strategy role in a high-growth startup would be highly advantageous
- A background in management consulting or private equity would be highly advantageous
- Someone with prior experience driving fundraising in the SEA region is preferred
- Ex-founders with a track record of successful fundraising can be considered
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496