- Global Bank
- Strong internal mobility
- Exposure to broad functional IT audits
Our client is one of the leading global banks in the region. They are looking to add strong IT SMEs to be part of the Regional Audit team.
- Lead and/ or execute IT audits across the Banking Group
- Deliver and manage the timely production of high-quality concise audit issues, finding and audit reports
- Ensure business compliance with relevant local, regional and global regulations
- Educate and advise senior internal stakeholders on governance framework requirements and supervise adherence to the group processes and policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (IT) related streams
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in IT Audit or an SME in Cyber Security, IT Infrastructure or IT Application related fields
- Professional certifications such as CISA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496