- Fast growing Established start-up
- Be part of a high-performance team
- Working in a large regional brand on the latest technologies
Our client is a Fintech start-up subsidiary of a large Regional MNC headquartered in Malaysia.
This is a full-time/permanent role and is based in Malaysia. Open to candidates globally and relocation services will be provided.
- Able to work closely with the business units and CEO to drive customer experience, constantly raising the bar and value adding to the technical product
- Co-developing the vision of the web and mobile strategies
- Oversee the big picture, strategy, architecture, and system requirements of the platform
- Directing the architecture and development teams using a hands-on approach
- Able to project manage and allocate development capacity to completing scheduled task
- Establish a solid project framework and excellent development processes between the engineering teams for internal and external project-based coordination
- Recruit, lead and manage a world-class tech team, including task planning, code reviews, and retrospectives
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to both your team members and your project peers, including training, performance management, feedback and professional development for all engineering team members
- At least 10+ years of relevant experience in architecting, full stack development, and launching software products and/or services
- Experience in Fintech is a must
- Must have had experience leading, building and scaling large engineering teams of at least 40-60 members
- Experienced in setting the engineering strategy, framework and standard in the organisation
- Experience implementing web and mobile application analytics
- Start-up experience is preferred
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496