- Established Team
- Newly created headcount
- Highly visible role
Our client, a highly recognisable name is the Financial Services space is looking to fill a Technology Counsel (min 8 PQE) role.
Reporting into the General Counsel, the successful candidate will be part of a well-established and highly regarded Legal team in the organization. The key remit for the role would be to advise on Technology, Cybersecurity, Digitalisation and Data Privacy related matters.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Singapore Bar (min 8 PQE). You should come with a combination of in-house as well as private practice (candidates coming directly from law firm would be most welcomed to apply). Experience in the TMT space. Experience in advising on Technology related matters in a regulated FinTech/Startup environment will be very well regarded.
- Advise on Technology, Cybersecurity, Digitalisation projects and Data Privacy matters
- Advise on general corporate commercial matters involving the company’s main business as well as other operational matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Negotiate, draft, and review a broad range of commercial contracts including software licensing agreements, vendor agreements, outsourcing agreements; etc.
- Assist in the drafting of legal policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Developing and maintaining contract templates
- Advise business stakeholders on legal matters related to digitalisation projects
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 8 PQE
- In-house technology and/or law firm (TMT) experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496