- Established legal team
- APAC scope
- Highly visible role
Our client, a leading medical devices company and market leader in a key product segment, is looking to fill a Technology counsel, APAC role.
Reporting into the General Counsel for APAC region, you will be advising on drafting and negotiating complex technology transactions including software license agreements, SaaS cloud and web hosting agreements; etc. The role will partner closely with global technology and engineering teams on new product developments, platform, services and other matters.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Bar (5 to 8 PQE). Candidates with relevant TMT experience with major law firms or MNCs will be well regarded.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements (IT related)
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist on corporate secretarial matters to ensure all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Developing and maintaining contract templates
- Conduct relevant legal training for stakeholders
- LLB/LLM qualified
- 5 to 8 PQE
- In-house and law firm experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496