- A global infrastructure industry
- Great culture and team spirit working environment
- Excellent career growth
- Partner in pre-sales calls and on-site meetings to provide technical consulting, initial discovery, project review, design submission, and component implementation.
- Provide technical guidance for customer security and compliance queries, including completing security questionnaires and responding to customer questions around RFPs, HIPAA, SOC2, and GDPR.
- Represent them as an advocate, speaker, and presenter at industry forums, conferences, webinars, and related events.
- Be the voice of your customers — you will gather the nuanced requirements and product feedback from customers to inform product team on product development needs and bridging current product gaps.
- 5+ of sales engineering or similar technical sales experience talking with customers, product managers, and developers at both a conceptual and highly technical level. You feel comfortable & confident talking to VP’s and C-level executives including CTOs, heads of engineering and product.
- Technical and software experience, such as knowledge of REST and and how to make a CURL request
- Familiarity with consuming web services and SaaS companies using REST API’s and how that workflow works
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496