- One of the largest real estate players in Singapore and the region
- Reporting to Group Financial Controller
- Be part of their transformation journey
Our client is a well established Real estate player in Singapore and the region. Reporting to the Group financial controller, you will part of the finance team covering all Payroll matters.
- Oversee and preparation of new employee, resignation payroll computation for Singapore and oversee entity
- Coordinating, monitoring and submissions of various claims
- Preparing annual reports in relation to financial statements, group annual reports.
- Collaborating with cross functional senior stakeholders to handle payroll related matters.
- Ensure compliance with Singapore laws and internal policies
- Degree in finance / accounting or any related field
- 8-10 years experience in payroll processing
- Knowledge of Prosoft / SAP
- Independent and able to work in a fast-paced and voluminous environment within demanding timeline
- Possess leadership in leading and developing staff and liaising with internal & external parties
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496