- HQ Environment
- Team management role
- Established Team
Our client, a SGX Listed MNC with assets and operations that span across the globe, is looking to fill a Senior Manager, Corporate Secretariat role. As part of the legal team, this is a senior and highly visible group level role.
As the Senior Manager, Corporate Secretariat, the successful candidate will be given the remit to manage all corporate secretarial and related matters across listed and non-listed entities in the group. Key responsibilities will include ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance with related bodies – MAS, SGX, ACRA, Companies Act; etc.
You are ICSA qualified and has experience in managing corporate secretarial matters in a listedco environment. Well-versed in listing compliance requirements, preparation of board resolution, coordinating AGMs, Board and Board committee meetings. Management experience would be very well regarded as well.
- Manage all corporate secretarial matters across listed and non-listed entities at the group level
- Ensure compliance to legal and regulatory bodies – SGX, MAS, ACRA, Companies Act
- Responsible for organizing and preparing AGMS, board meetings, committee meetings, board resolutions, meeting minutes; etc
- Ensure regulatory and statutory filings are completed in a timely manner
- Manage and maintain corporate secretarial database and other relevant platforms
- Liaise with auditors, internal/external stakeholders, Directors, regulatory authorities on corporate secretarial related matters
- Support the Company Secretary on any other matters assigned from time to time.
- Degree qualification preferred (at least a Diploma with relevant qualification i.e. ICSA)
- Min 10 years of relevant experience in managing corporate secretarial matters
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong team player and proven management capabilities
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496