- Newly created role
- Highly visible role
- Global coverage
Our client, a global conglomerate with diverse business interest has exclusively mandated us to help fill a newly created Senior Litigation Counsel role.
Reporting directly into senior management, you will primarily be advising on complex multi-jurisdictional commercial matters to ensure the best interests of the organization and principal are safe guarded. You will be mandated to formulate legal strategies and follow through with actual execution, working with external counsels as and when appropriate.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Singapore Bar. Having a minimum of 15-20 years of experience in top tier commercial litigation practices is a non-negotiable criteria. Candidates (senior counsels/partners) coming straight from practice highly encouraged to apply.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Devise legal strategies to safeguard the company’s best interest
- Play the role of a dedicated legal business partner and confidant/advisor to senior management (principal/owner)
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Appoint, instruct and manage external counsels as and when required
- Advise on complex commercial matters across multiple jurisdictions
- Manage litigation/dispute matters and advise on best course of action
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 15 PQE (ideally 20 and above)
- Experience in top tier commercial litigation practices
- Experience handling complex cross-border commercial litigation cases and spans across multiple geographies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496