- Established team
- Broad scope
- Excellent career growth
Our client, a listed company with interest in engineering, infrastructure and real estate is looking to fill a Senior Legal Counsel (min 5 PQE).
Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, you will be given the remit to advise on a broad range of legal matters with a strong focus in Construction related matters i.e., standard industry forms of contract such as REDAS, PSSCOC, FIDIC. Experience in corporate and listing compliance matters would be well-regarded (although not a must).
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, independent, hands on and able manage competing priorities.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial contracts (with a strong slant in construction related documents)
- Advise stakeholders on legal related matters.
- Keep abreast of developments in the legal and regulatory environment relevant to the construction industry and advise management accordingly.
- Assist in reviewing financing/re-financing transactions.
- Appoint, manage, and liaise with external counsels as and well required.
- Advise on listing compliance matters.
- Advise on a broad range of general corporate commercial, compliance (including data privacy)
- LLB/LLM/JD qualified
- Min 5 PQE (Singapore Bar preferred)
- Prior experience in Engineering and/or Construction industry a big plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently.
- Strong commercial acumen
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496