Back to jobs
- Senior level role
- Good renumeration package
- Great company benefits and perks
Our client is a well-known e-commerce company in Singapore that are looking to grow their current engineering team. They are seeking an experienced Java developer.
- Develop and design modern technologies for back-end systems
- End-to-end software development of feature from requirements gathering, development to automated testing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product, third party vendor, and researchers for timely, on-point software delivery
- More than 7 years of hands-on software development experience
- Experienced in developing scalable microservices using event driven architecture.
- Excellent Java programming skills with good understanding of JVM, Multithreading.
- Strong knowledge on OOPS, Design Patterns, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Hands on experience on RPC, Spring Boot framework, Hibernate or MyBatis.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum based projects and providing technical leadership.
- Good understanding of MySql/Oracle is plus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496