- Work for a rapidly growing Healthcare company in the Asia region
- Be a key stakeholder in the region by enabling the leadership team to make key business decisions
- Attractive remuneration
A rapidly growing US Healthcare company are seeking an individual to oversee the preparation of all financial planning activities for the Asia region.
- Actively participate in the formulation of country strategies, objectives, and business and financial plans by providing general management with financial expertise, counsel and recommendations to ensure the achievement of corporate objectives
- Provide routine reporting and other analysis in areas such as month and quarter-end reviews, budgeting and forecasting, pricing and tender submissions, new product introductions, operating expenses forecasting
- Possess sound knowledge on a broad range of general business and financial subjects, being a key finance business partner for the commercial teams and help drive and challenge key business decisions to maximise company profits and growth
- To facilitate sound business decisions consistent with sector and corporate objectives leading to the achievement of sector results.
- Work closely with the market controllers for consolidation of Asia financial results
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and senior executive partners, acting as a key point of contact in the region for commercial issues
- Identify and implement recommendations that optimise business and financial processes and improve internal controls and other business practices.
- Develop financial dashboards and key metrics, to be standardized across all markets
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CA or CPA qualification
- With at least 8-12 years of relevant experience in Finance and operational experience
- Candidates with industry experience in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices or Consumer Goods are preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage effectively with a variety of stakeholders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496