- Based in Hong Kong
- A private-equity owned mid-cap business
- Attractive salary and benefit
This is a position sitting at the group headquarters of a private-equity owned mid-cap business engaged in the distribution and sales of highly-specialized mechanical and electronic components.
They are in growth and ramp-up mode post PE acquisition, and require the talents of a finance professional to join them at the Senior Manager level.
- Report to the Chief Financial Officer, leading a team of 5 qualified accountants (Accountant to Manager level)
- Responsible for the accounting and finance operations - treasury, taxation, accounts payable, general ledger for overseas subsidiaries, group reporting and consolidation
- Ensures timely month-end closing and preparation of consolidated and company level accounts
- Working Capital – manage and monitor cash flow, including cash planning, expense monitoring and approval of reimbursements
- Compliance to local statutory requirements and accounting standards across group entities
- Liaise with statutory and regulatory bodies on audit, taxation, and regulators
- Drive process improvement programs – improve financial systems, internal controls, and workflow enhancement
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant
- 12 to 15+ years regional finance / accounting experience gained from a sizeable business, prior tenures within the Big 4
- Prior international market coverage is advantageous – Greater China, SEA, Australia, United Kingdom
- Fluency in English and Cantonese, additional languages are a plus
- Strong track record in working with cross-function and cross-market stakeholders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496