- Broad regional coverage
- Highly visible role
- Transactional (M&A) role
Our client is a well-established player in the FMCG space. Due to business expansion, the company is looking to fill a newly created Senior Legal Counsel, M&A role based in Singapore. Reporting into the General Counsel, you will be directly involved in M&A/JVs transactions across the APAC and Middle East regions
You are LLB/LLM qualified and called to the Bar with 6 or 8 PQE. You have good cross-border M&A transactions gained from a top tier local law firm/international law firm. Candidates who have lived and worked overseas (international outlook and exposure) would be well regarded. Competency in an Asian language (ideally Mandarin and or Bahasa Indonesia) would be advantageous but not required.
To be successful in the role, you need to be a team player, quick on the uptake and able to work independently on M&A transactions.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
- Participate in M&A transactions from start to end, advising on a range of transactional related matters on contracts
- Advise on JV matters across the region
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies related to M&A deals
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and be kept abreast of developments/changes to regulatory requirements
- Assist on process improvement projects related to the M&A Legal team
- Participate in companywide projects whenever appropriate
- Manage and engage with external counsels complex cross border M&A/JV transactions
- JD/LLB/LLM qualified and called to the Bar
- Min 6 PQE
- In-house and/or top tier law firm (International Corporate Practice) experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effectively bilingual in English and 1 other Asian languages (Mandarin or Bahasa Indonesia will be very well regarded)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496