- Newly created role
- Highly visible role with autonomy
- Group/HQ level role
Our client is an international leading player in the digital entertainment space.
Reporting into the C-suite and Board, you will be taking lead in managing a broad range of legal matters including drafting, negotiating and reviewing TMT related commercial contracts, managing intellectual property related matters, strategise & advise on managing disputes, corporate transactional matters (i.e., financing) and regulatory matters.
You are LLB/LLM qualified with min 8 PQE ideally with a mixed of law firm and in-house general corporate commercial experience. Candidate straight from practice (ideally TMT with a strong IP slant) would be welcomed to apply. Chinese skills will be well regarded given the global coverage of the role includes handling matters in mainland China (but not a must). Prior experience in digital entertainment, media production or technology industry a big plus.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be independent, have strong commercial acumen and passion to grow with the company.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing TMT related commercial contracts across the world (group/global coverage)
- Advise business stakeholders on a broad range of legal, regulatory and compliance topics
- Identifying and managing risk and liability face by the business in their areas of operations
- Play the role of a strong legal business partner to help business team achieve commercial objectives
- Advise on corporate transaction matters (M&A, financing/funding; etc.)
- Advise on Intellectual Property related matters
- Ensure compliance to relevant laws in all jurisdictions
- Handle disputes matters as and when they come up, strategising strategy with external support (whenever required)
- Bar qualification (8 -15 PQE)
- Mixed of general corporate commercial in-house as well as private practice (ideally from TMT/IP Practice)
- Good Chinese skills (a plus but not a must)
- Independent and able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong business acumen
- Keen interest to grow with the organization
- Prior experience in digital entertainment, media production or technology industry a big plus.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496