- One of the largest players in the manufacturing space listed on the US stock exchange
- Operates across 30 countries globally
- Competitive salary package
Our client is a well established manufacturing company and operates in 30 countries globally. They are currently looking for a senior accountant to join their growing team.
- Manage full sets of accounts, year end financial statements, reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Collaborate closely with Shared Services and Finance teams on financial accounting matters
- Ensure finance related processes, policies and procedures are compliant with SOX
- Singapore tax incentive tracking, corporate income tax computation, GST return and withholding tax reporting.
- Actively participate in projects such as rolling out new ERP systems, automation etc.
- Relevant degree in finance / proficient qualification with atleast 5 years of experience in a holistic finance role and prior audit experience will be a plus.
- Possess good knowledge of SOX, US GAAP, SFRS.
- Proficient in SAP and Excel
- Well versed in English and Mandarin due to the nature of the role.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496