- A senior management role
- Attractive remuneration
- Great for career growth
As the Senior account manager you will be accountable for leading the large accounts for South East Asia. You will be responsible for building upon existing relationships within, FMCG, e-commerce, and marketplaces while working with key stakeholders to deliver long term regional success.
This Company backed by some of the largest VC's in Asia.
- Manage, retain & grow a sales territory of SEA-based accounts
- Develop and execute against a business plan
- Maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities in existing accounts
- Work with partners, marketing, business development, and technical teams to manage and grow the territory
- Help contribute to long-term relationships with key accounts & build joint business plans with them
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions
- Continuously improve sales performance and attain a sustained level of performance standard
- Develop relationships with key agencies, eCommerce enablers, and other partners to drive further growth within your accounts
- 5+ years’ experience in account management in varied SaaS or digital marketing solutions
- Be both highly technical and business-savvy, with interests in both marketing and technology
- Have a breadth of experience across SaaS sales, digital media and MarTech
- Experience in handling and managing MarTech tools
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496