- A leading education partner
- Have worked in one of the publishing, ed-tech, medical or e-learning sectors
- Excellent career growth
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who is able to drive organisational success through the delivery of the sales budget and growth expectations of our client's digital solutions.
- Own, manage and lead annual sales planning for SEA. Seek and respond to government/large scale tenders, and procurements in region.
- Identify and build new business opportunity and progress through trial and closed sale. Build and progress a pipeline of new business.
- Regular forecasting, reporting, and other performance indicators.
- Execute on a customer retention strategy, ensuring we achieve the desired renewal rates for our subscription products.
- Understand the region in detail – market data, trends, competitors and relevant procurement regulations – ensuring fully compliant and transparent commercial policies and processes are adhered to and executed on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 3+ years' of sales experience
- You understand and have worked in one of the publishing, ed-tech, medical or e-learning sectors.
- Know Salesforce.com.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496