My client is an established global technology vendor who sells technology and operations software into the capital markets space and are looking to expand their presence across the Germany markets.
The role will be to drive new business sales across their post trade solution suite into the DACH region. Selling to high value, high profile clients, this is a pivotal role within the organisation given the growth within the region over the past 2 years. This is a sell-side position predominantly selling to Banks, Insurance Companies, and other Financial Institutions.
The role reports directly to the Head of EMEA Mid-Market Sales.
- Identify prospective new clients in Germany, Austria and Switzerland via networking internally and externally e.g. industry events, cold calling.
- Negotiate contract pricing
- Hold round table and industry events to discuss changes to the post trade industry
- Handle sales pipeline and actively maintain accurate report in Salesforce
- Work with Conversions/Onboarding teams to ensure the successful go-live of new clients
- 10 years experience selling post trade solutions to Banks across DACH
- Proven track record of closing large multi-million pounds deals
- Have the ability to build strong relationships at C-level
- A strong rolodex of clients across Germany, Switzerland and Austria within Banks
- Excellent knowledge in payments
- The ability to drive and identify new business opportunities within a strong established business