- A premium luxury beverage company
- 6 months contract
- Senior leadership role
My client, a premium luxury beverage company, are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager, APAC to join their team in Singapore for a 6 month contract. Reporting to the Marketing Director (APAC), the Regional Marketing Manager will be responsible for leveraging consumer insights and lead, manage and execute brand and marketing strategy for the portfolio of luxury brands.
- Align with global to develop APAC strategy for the successful luxury brands in Asia
- Champion APAC priorities and align internal stakeholders in the business to deliver relevant programs for local markets
- Deliver brand building strategies, NPD, growth plans and consumer targeting that are locally relevant
- Report on activities effectively for senior management
- Comprehensive marketing expertise in luxury, premium beverage, alcohol sector an advantage
- Regional APAC experience
- Experience in strategic development, brand building, product launches and NPD
- Experience working with regional, local and global stakeholders in the business
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496