Our client, a multi-national consumer goods company, are looking for a Regional Brand Manager to join their expanding team in Singapore covering SEA markets.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Regional Brand Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with cross-functional teams (sales, distributors, finance and supply) to execute successful brand plans in line with company objectives
- Develop and execute effective marketing plan activities for SEA markets
- Monthly reporting on market performance, competition and review of brand plans
- Execute effective product launches for the SEA market
- Work closely with Trade Marketing function to identify trade needs / opportunities, pricing and distribution strategies
- Manage and report to senior management on marketing budget for assigned brands
- Partner with media / consumer insights and strategy agencies for the SEA market
- 5+ years' experience in a marketing / brand management role within the consumer goods sector
- Relevant SEA market exposure is essential
- Experience working with F&B category / premium brands an advantage but not essential
- Degree holder
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This is a great opportunity to be part of a multi-national working on some of the world's most renowned brands.