My client is a Series-B mobility/transport startups looking to build out their launch team for Malaysia. They are looking to hire their 2nd person on the ground to serve as a Operations Manager.
Reporting into the Country Sales Manager in a hands-on role, your responsibilities will include -
- Serve as the key point of contact between vendors and B2B clientele across the country
- Build and manage the vendor acquisition and experience strategy
- Manage planning and drive optimization across resources being used
- Own the P&L and drive KPIs for route management, vendors, and costing
- Drive and improve overall customer experience and maintain high levels of satisfaction as the business scales
- Build and manage a team
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, and sales to scale the business
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Prior experience in managing operations in a complex environment is preferred
- prior experience in the mobility/transport space would be highly advantageous
- Someone with strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Someone with a track record of building from scratch
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496