- Established Team and Practice
- Opportunity to assist on high profile transactions
- Broad scope of work
Our client, a leading corporate law firm headquartered in Singapore with an international network is looking to fill an Offshore Lawyer (min 6 PQE) position in Malaysia.
As a member of the team, the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to advise on a broad range of corporate commercial matters and transactions in but not limited to M&A, Capital Markets, Employment, and Investment Funds. Working closely with several highly successful partners, thought leaders and who’s who in the legal fraternity, this is an excellent opportunity to gain unparalleled experience.
The successful candidate should be LLB/JD qualified, called to the Malaysia Bar and come with at least 6 PQE gained from another Corporate Practice (Leading Local or International Law Firm.
- Advise international and domestic clients on a broad range of corporate law matters (M&A, Joint Ventures, Funds-related, Capital Markets, Restructuring; etc)
- Perform legal due diligence and manage transactions
- Attend meetings together with senior lawyers and help to build/maintain strong relationship with the clients
- Independently handle multiple files across several partners
- Guide and mentor junior members of the team
- Participate in business development activities and client events
- LLB/JD qualified
- Malaysia Bar qualification
- Min 6 PQE
- Relevant In-house and law firm experience (top tier local law firms or international law firms)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496