- Start-up environment for prestigious brand
- Newly created position / Pioneering role
- Excellent growth opportunities
Our client, a premium beverage company, are looking for a Marketing Director to lead their China business out of Shanghai.
- Leading the marketing agenda for the China market in line with wider and global company objectives
- Be instrumental in the implementation for the companies short - long-term strategic plan
- Accountable for execution of marketing strategy for China market including all ATL, BTL, Innovations, trade marketing and distribution marketing collaborations and plans
- Liaise effectively with regional and global teams to align on wider company objectives and achieving agreed targets
- Leading and motivating the local marketing team
- Lead new product development and launches for China market
- Work effectively with cross functional teams to align overall business strategy
- 12+ years' marketing and brand management experience within the FMCG industry. Beverage experience is an advantage
- Excellent China market knowledge and expertise
- Degree holder
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skill
- P&L Management experience
This is a great opportunity to be in an influential leadership position for a global organization with ambitious growth plans and strong commitment for expansion within the China market.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496