- Based in Shanghai, China
- A global organization with ambitious growth plans and strong commitment for expansion within the China market.
- Great opportunity to be in an influential leadership position
This is a great opportunity to be in an influential leadership position for a global organization with ambitious growth plans and strong commitment for expansion within the China market.
Our client, a premium beverage company, are looking for a Marketing Director to lead their China business out of Shanghai.
Reporting to the Managing Director, China the role will be responsible for:
- Leading the marketing agenda for the China market in line with wider and global company objectives
- Be instrumental in the implementation for the companies short - long-term strategic plan
- Accountable for execution of marketing strategy for China market including all ATL, BTL, Innovations, trade marketing and distribution marketing collaborations and plans
- Liaise effectively with regional and global teams to align on wider company objectives and achieving agreed targets
- Leading and motivating the local marketing team
- Lead new product development and launches for China market
- Work effectively with cross functional teams to align overall business strategy
- 12+ years' marketing and brand management experience within the luxury, FMCG industry. Beverage experience is an advantage
- Excellent China market knowledge and expertise
- Degree holder
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skill
- P&L Management experience
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496