Back to jobs
Legal Counsel (Privacy) – Technology
- Posted 11 October 2019
- SalarySGD 80000 to SGD 120000
- Job type Permanent
- Working in a fast-growing technology/retail start-up
- Fast-paced and dynamic environment, with a broad scope of work
- Excellent exposure to technology/ privacy/ data protection work
Our client, a fast-growing start-up in the Technology/ Retail space, is looking to hire a legal counsel. This role will focus on data privacy and protection, working within a stellar legal team across the region.
This is an excellent opportunity for a legal counsel looking to specialise in privacy work.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating on a range of corporate and commercial contracts
- Advising and researching on privacy and cybersecurity matters
- Keeping the business abreast of relevant privacy and cybersecurity regulations and laws globally
- Working closely with the commercial teams in business development/marketing on ensuring compliance with privacy laws
- Creating material and implementing privacy training to the commercial teams
- Working closely with the Head of Legal and Senior Counsels on legal matters as required
- 2-6 PQE, trained at a top law firm
- Exposed to a wide range of corporate commercial contracts with excellent drafting skills
- Hardworking, switched on and a quick on your feet
- Data protection and privacy experience is an advantage
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496