- Established Team
- Rare opportunity
- Highly visible role
Our client, a highly recognisable name is the Financial Services space is looking to fill a Legal Counsel (min 7 PQE), Disputes Resolution/Litigation role.
Reporting into the General Counsel, the successful candidate will be part of a well-established and highly regarded Legal team in the organization. The key remit for the role would be to advise and manage potential and actual contentious matters but the scope will also include general corporate advisory matters.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Singapore Bar (min 7 PQE). You should come with a combination of in-house as well as private practice (candidates coming directly from law firm would be most welcomed to apply). Experience in insurance litigation would be well regarded (general commercial litigation experience would be minimum requirement).
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
- Advise on general corporate commercial matters involving the company’s main business as well as other operational matters
- Advise and manage potential/ongoing contentious matters (including FIDReC matters)
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Draft and review a broad range of commercial contracts
- Assist in the drafting of legal policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Developing and maintaining contract templates
- Managing litigation matters with support from external counsels (whenever appropriate)
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 7 PQE
- In-house and law firm (Insurance/Commercial Litigation Practice) experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749