- Established legal team
- HQ environment
- Highly visible role
Our client, a leading educational institution is looking to fill a newly created Legal Counsel role.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, the successful candidate will join a well-established team and advise on a broad range of legal matters – including but not limited to commercial contracts, data protection and other corporate commercial matters.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Bar (min 4 PQE). This is a good opportunity for candidates from law firm looking to transit in-house.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters
- Advise on data protection matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist on corporate secretarial matters to ensure all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Developing and maintaining contract templates
- Conduct relevant legal training for stakeholders
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 4 PQE
- In-house and law firm experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496